[chirp_users] Can't Upload from Chirp to Radio

Norman Sebern
Wed Dec 27 12:08:02 PST 2017

Hi Gary,
I think Glen at Home is right you have to upload to the radio
The other thing that can prevent information from being installed is if you
are on an active channel and it receives signal. . You can prevent the by
removing the antenna while programing the radio.   Do NOT press transmit
with the antenna off.
Norman Sebern