[chirp_users] Can't Upload from Chirp to Radio

Glenn At Home
Wed Dec 27 09:41:31 PST 2017

Hi,
I believe download is taking from the radio, and upload is putting it back.
I picture the radio on the shelf, up higher, and it then downloads to the radio.
Then when you are done fixing up the Chirp software, you send it back up to the radio.

HTH.
Glenn

----- Original Message -----
From: Gary Ludwig via chirp_users
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 11:21 AM
Subject: [chirp_users] Can't Upload from Chirp to Radio

I followed Two Way Radios Instructions to install to my Baofeng UV 5R-3. I downloaded from radio to Chirp software. Then I Accessed the repeater data base to select 2 meter and 70 cm. repeaters. This was successful but I couldn't download the chosen repeaters to the radio. the "downoad to radio" was gray and no matter what I tried I was unable to download to the radio. Help!