[chirp_users] chirp download problem

CN85rq
Tue Dec 26 11:00:08 PST 2017

I have a script which I use to keep fldigi updated.  It works by making
a temporary copy the download page URL, using grep to extract the name
of the latest tar.gz file, and then downloading and installing that file.

However, wget now fails ... complaining about an expired certificate
(see output below).  Can an updated certificate be installed on the web
server?

Thanks,
Steve

- - - - -

$ wget -nc https://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/LATEST
--2017-12-26 10:32:43--  https://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/LATEST
Resolving trac.chirp.danplanet.com (trac.chirp.danplanet.com)...
50.116.5.251
Connecting to trac.chirp.danplanet.com
(trac.chirp.danplanet.com)|50.116.5.251|:443... connected.
ERROR: The certificate of ‘trac.chirp.danplanet.com’ is not trusted.
ERROR: The certificate of ‘trac.chirp.danplanet.com’ hasn't got a known
issuer.

- - - - -