[chirp_users] Attention BF-T1 users: dev driver available to test.

Tom Sides
Mon Dec 11 12:57:09 PST 2017

I have been meaning to share this with some one at Chirp. I have Bofeng
F9+TP I can program it with the BaoFeng BF-F8HP. file the columns don't
line up on the download from Chirp but it will up load without errors. the
cttcc doesnt show up on the redownload but I finger that in.

Thanks guys

Tom Sides  KI7FTK
cell 602-499-9562
skype: Thomas Sides