[chirp_users] pasting an Excel spreadsheet to my Chirp page to program frequencies from it

Jim Unroe
Sat Dec 9 04:30:16 PST 2017

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 9:17 PM, Dwayne Elliott <ke6pls2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have an Excel spreadsheet with a list of frequencies, PL Tones etc. and
> would like to program my BTECH UV-25x2.  Please advise

Download from your UV-25X2 into CHIRP. Export the tab that was just
created to a CSV file. Load that CSV file into Excel. That will show
you the format that the spreadsheet needs to be in so that it can be
imported into a tab that is compatible with your radio.