[chirp_users] pasting an Excel spreadsheet to my Chirp page to program frequencies from it

Gary D. Schwartz
Fri Dec 8 22:12:55 PST 2017

Agreed.

Comma Separated Variable (CSV)a d Tab Separated
Variable (TSV) are the most universal formats to
transfer between spreadsheet programs, which
includes CHIRP (and other radio programming software).

You can use Excel, etc to print it out as a reference sheet out in the field.

Gary
N1ZCE

At 09:37 PM 12/8/2017, Glenn At Home wrote:

>Someone might suggest another rout, but I would
>go into Excel and save it as a .CVS file, and then import that into Chirp.
>Glenn

Gary D. Schwartz, N1ZCE
Needham, MA
Please reply to: n1zce at arrl.net OR n1zce at averagebear.us