[chirp_users] Baorfeng transmit block while on reverse frequency

Eric H
Tue Aug 15 13:43:31 PDT 2017

I program a lot of Boafeng uv-5r radios and have found an issue. I have a few channels I'd like to talk on and others I do not. If the reverse frequency function is turned on when on a channel you can transmit on, it will allow you to transmit on any channel in the radio. Is there a way to stop this from happening?  You cannot access the reverse frequency option unless on a channel you can transmit on.

Sent from my iPhone