[chirp_users] YOUR SOFTWARE IS JUNK //////////???????????????

Eric Oyen
Thu Aug 3 16:58:59 PDT 2017

hmmm. ok, thats relatively new then. last time I tried chirp on any linux distro with a screen reader, some of the controls were unlabeled.

btw, python has accessibility libraries for all of the major OS platforms already. It just takes installing them.
 btw, python code is accessible on OS X. Utorrent is coded almost completely in python and I can use it on my old macbook here with very little difficulty.

now, what I do know is that accessibility libraries need to be installed and used in the IDE when creating applications. if not, the results can be a pain for folks like me.

still, thanks for the info.

-eric