[chirp_users] YOUR SOFTWARE IS JUNK //////////???????????????

Chuck Hast
Tue Aug 1 13:00:55 PDT 2017

Yes that is what I was thinking, I have a blind buddy that uses
a lot of things on Linux because the others do not give him the
support that he gets there.

I did not know why, but if it is because MS and APL do not have
the linkage from python to the speech stuff, then that sounds like
an OS issue and not a Chirp issue, by way he did use Chirp too.
I think he is no longer active, but I am betting that all of his stuff
is still Linux.