[chirp_users] Oh Happy Day !!!!

Mike McRoberts
Wed Apr 26 10:30:33 PDT 2017

Bruce.

Whatever you do, and I'm sure you've seen this on the CHIRP website as well
as discussed in this forum, make sure you spend a little extra and get a
cable from a reputable source that has an FTDI chipset. You will be much
happier and not suffer from the Chinese knock off problem with the other
chipsets.

73 and enjoy!

Mike/KD6FTR
-