[chirp_users] Oh Happy Day !!!!

Bruce LeGrande
Mon Apr 24 18:54:19 PDT 2017

⁣
Finally got the Ubuntu mini.iso to d/l without error, got a FULL INSTALL of Ubuntu v16.04 on a USB Thumb, got Dans ppa set in the repository, and got 'chirp-daily'  to d/l and install.....
(thanks to the wifi at Buddha Thai Kitchen in Middletown - best Thai food in the area)

Yippee !!!!!

Looks like my radios shall finally get programmed...
Checked the BTech UV-5X3, the UV-82HP, and have spent the remainder of the afternoon researching freqs and programming the Leixen VV-898S...

Need to order the cable for the VX-8DR (Yaesu), and the UV-50x3 (BTech) in the truck, but I see those in the list in Chirp, so I'm very hopeful at this point...

Perhaps it's time for good things to start happening here...  FINALLY !!!

Thanks for putting up with my rants over the last year+...
Thanks to all that offered input.
And those that silently prayed.

73 - Bruce

Sent from BlueMail ​