[chirp_users] trying to program Kenwood F6a

Jake McGill
Fri Apr 7 08:46:10 PDT 2017

Bough a cable for my Baofeng and Kenwood F6a.
Can download and uplaod on Baofeng but Kenwood has problem.
First- I am using the F6 as the model number because there is no F6A listed.
When I try to download I get two different types of failure-1- sometimes get the transmit LED on the radio blinking once or twice and then but I get a blank grey main chirp pageorIf I use Detect for model name, I get a delay and then a "No response from radio" error message.
Is it possible that this cable only works on the Baofeng?  Jake