[chirp_users] New User Guide for Baofeng UV 82L

Baji Panchumarti
Sat Apr 1 10:45:03 PDT 2017

 Craig,

 For the longest time, the only way I knew how to program my UV-82, was
using CHIRP. The first video below lifted my blinders:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrG0El1KkIM

 I didn't have to much to start using CHIRP, other than roll back to a
previous version of the driver, as advised on MILKOR, but the video below
may help you.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwcgBDI3vTo

 Hope that helps you get going.

​ -baji.​

 ~~
 K 8 I I T
 _

​  ​
On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 7:14 AM,
​ ​
Craig Kalsa
​

Hello - I am new to ham radio and studying for my license as a casual user