[chirp_users] Baofeng GT-5TP

Todd Bloomingdale
Fri Sep 23 13:46:12 PDT 2016

Jim.

The weird thing is that the Baofeng software will upload and download just
fine. On trying to read the radio using chirp the radio turns green for 1
second and then i get the error: Failed to communicate with radio: Local
variable 'response' references before response.

Todd Bloomingdale​-KC9LOX​

Tomah, WI