[chirp_users] FT-857D with extended transmit

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Wed Sep 21 20:05:02 PDT 2016

Is this one of the changes that happens when you open up the FT-857D?  I
never did that mod because I thought it would no longer work correctly on 5
MHz amateur shared band.

It changes to FT-857 with no D?

David