[chirp_users] The VHF low band is still in use

David Ranch
Thu Sep 8 20:36:43 PDT 2016

Andy's HamRadio ISO (works on X86 PCs only) is perfect for this:

    https://sourceforge.net/projects/kb1oiq-andysham/

I'd recommend to install it on a larger USB stick that supports a
read/write partition.  WIth that setup, you can then upgrade Chirp,
configure all the other programs in there and it's all persistent.  The
next time you boot it, everything is there as you left it.  Very slick.

--David
KI6ZHD