[chirp_users] The VHF low band is still in use

Bruce LeGrande
Fri Sep 9 11:16:21 PDT 2016

Actually Glenn,  that's not a bad idea.
I have a spare 64gb thumb that I installed PuppyLinux on, but couldn't get it to access the wifi nic, so useless for using with Chirp.
Not sure if Ubuntu full would install on the thumb or not.
May try that.

Getting really close to being off-topic, so going to move ahead with that plan off list.

Thanks for the input Glenn (et al)...

Sent from BlueMail