[chirp_users] Unable to read/write Wouxon KG-UV8D

Phil - w2lie
Thu Oct 27 09:36:36 PDT 2016

Thanks all for the replies.

Ron / M0RNW,
The screen on the radio I am trying to program looks like yours, except
for the last line.  My date code is 20140725.

David / N1EA,
The connector is fully seated in the radio.   I've tried moving it in
all directions and even pressing and holding firmly while trying to read
the radio, nothing changes.

Jim / KC9HI,
I may have to check another cable.  The cable works fine on Puxing,
Baofeng, and Kenwood radios.  This would be the first time this cable
hasn't worked on a Chinese import, but maybe something is just different
with this Wouxun.   Any eBay or Amazon suggestions?

Thank you all for the help so far.
73
Phil / w2lie