[chirp_users] Macbook + Icom ID-880H + BlueMax49ers FTDI cable = frustration

Drew from Zhrodague
Wed Oct 19 10:29:49 PDT 2016

	You may need to put the channels into a bank. I noticed this trouble
also with the ID-880H - it does not force the channels into a bank, and
it's not clear that this is required. Give that a try, and report here.

	VERY HAPPY with the new IC-7100 support!!