[chirp_users] TYT th-9800 Memory

Jardy Dawson
Mon May 30 16:05:49 PDT 2016

Are you trying the scroll bar on the right hand side of the frequency list, or the down arrow to scroll past number 25?  If 800 is already showing in the number box, then that should be a really stupid question, I know.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Message relayed through The Senior Boston Relay Race baton pass.