[chirp_users] Luiton LT-588UV

Jack Schlachter
Mon May 23 04:52:09 PDT 2016

Hi - Thanks for letting me join the group. The reason I joined is because I
bought this radio for a good price after reading some good reviews on
Amazon. There's not much else on the internet about this radio. I've
downloaded all the softwares available with proper drivers. I've followed
the help files on your site plus the ones on Luitons' site. Always I get
the same result " Can't connect to the port or radio". I point the software
at the right port. I show the ver. 3.2.0.0 dated 7/3/2007 and "this device
is working properly". I can't even begin to enter frequencies and codes
manually because I can't decipher the Chiglish. Could you please help me
and try to get this radio working? Thank you,
Jack