[chirp_users] help: Pofung BF-F9 work with CHIRP or not ?

Mike WHITE
Sat Mar 26 13:19:26 PDT 2016

I had no problems!  Worked perfectly on my BF-F9v2+!👍🏻

73's

Michael White
White's Motorcycles Inc.
Sent from my iPhone
Ride Often, Ride Safe

If you forward this correspondence, PLEASE delete the forwarding history, which includes my email address. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being propagated. Thank you.If you agree with this, you may want to add this as a signature to all your emails, too.