[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-82HP

Jardy Dawson
Fri Mar 25 01:24:28 PDT 2016

You have to save the settings again.  When you change channels, it will revert back to the old setting.  You may have to erase the channel and reenter all the info, including the separate receive and transmit frequencies. Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Sent by hurling dead pigeons over the wall by trebuchet.

      From: Jesse Boyle <gonehiking74 at gmail.com>
 To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
 Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 1:19 AM
 Subject: [chirp_users] Baofeng UV-82HP

I've looked high and low trying to figure this out:
Using Chirp I have the tx power set on my radio for each channel.  Now my radio won't let me change the tx power via the menu on the radio.  It changes initially but reverts back immediately.
Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?  I'd like to be able to change power whenever I want to.
Thanks