[chirp_users] How to save/upload after sorting the CHIRP rows?

Fred Maxwell
Tue Mar 22 16:18:28 PDT 2016

Dave,

I ran into the same problem and I don’t believe that a solution exists yet.  There is not a way to sort everything but the memory location numbers, which I believe is what is needed.  So you can sort them for display in any way you like (frequency, name, mode, etc.), but the memory location number for each entry will remain the same.

The only way that I was able to work around that was to created a spreadsheet, do the sorting from that, and then export a .csv file.  In my case, I wanted the repeaters sorted by order of distance from my home, so lower memory location numbers mean closer repeaters.

Regards,
  Fred
  KM4QLB