[chirp_users] help

Dave VK2FDJS
Mon Mar 21 14:26:00 PDT 2016

Almost certainly, you won't be able to load the image file from your old UV-5R into your new BF-F9.

However you should be able to take an image of your new radio, then import the CSV from your old radio into this image in Chirp, then load this back into the radio.

Do remember to make a copy of the image file you create from the new radio, before you make any changes to it.

Regards Dave VK2FDJS

Sent from my iPad