[chirp_users] Baofeng woes

Larry Hook
Tue Mar 8 21:40:24 PST 2016

I read somewhere, to turn the radio off...then depress the 3 key and turn
the radio on, and the firmware number will display in the radio's led
display window. Anyway that's how I found my firmware number. It worked for
me. Whether it is correct or not is yet to be determined.

And thanks for the link to the firmware .img files. I'm far from getting
the radio programmed. I'll send you an email Jim and you'll see why.

W0NQF
Larry