[chirp_users] Icom ic-t70

Adam_K_Collins at graco.com
Tue Jun 21 09:52:51 PDT 2016

Hi, I'm looking for help with my ic-t70.

For months I have been trying to get an image file into Chirp.

I have confirmed correct drivers, COM ports, and no faulty cables.  All I
ever get is "failed to communicate with radio, unexpected response from
radio."

Also, I'm using Windows 10.  My cables are from Valley Enterprises.

I also have a cable for my Yaesu 817-ND and this works flawlessly.

It seems I've eliminated all but a bad radio, or a programming issue.  My
radio is brand new and seems to function perfectly.

Does anyone have any history with this... something to help?

Thanks,

Adam Collins