[chirp_users] Settings to match Motorola PL tones

W Paul Mills
Wed Jun 8 13:55:46 PDT 2016

That tells me that the Motorola is really Digital Private Line (tm) or
DPL(tm). So is Digital Tone Coded Squelch.

Glad you got it figured out.

On 06/08/2016 11:32 AM, Jeffrey wrote:
> Thanks everyone, I figured it out through trial and error.
>
> What Motorola software has as "PL" is DTCS in Chirp.  I set up tome mode
> as DTCS and 664 and it works. Finally.
>
> I'm just learning all this, and it sure would be easier if everyone used
> the same terms.
>
> jeff

* Amateur Radio Station AC0HY                    *
* W. Paul Mills         SN807                    *
* Assistant EC Alpha-1 ARES Shawnee/Wabunsee, KS *
* President Kaw Valley Amateur Radio Club        *