[chirp_users] MAC OS X 10.7.5

John Benson
Fri Jul 15 08:21:29 PDT 2016

I am having a really difficult time trying to use Chirp. I moved from a
Windows based program to MAC. The Operating system is X 10.7.5.

Since this is an used system, I found out in hindsight I am not able to
upgrade the software. I noticed Chirp is requiring OS X 10.8. (or latest
version).

Can anyone provide any insight as to an earlier Chirp version that I can
use with this system. This is my first MAC system, I am learning via School
of hard-knocks, which is proving challenging to say the least!

Thanks in advance, John B. (KB3YWN)