[chirp_users] Command-line Linux

Mike Ray
Fri Jul 1 15:20:51 PDT 2016

Hello dan,

Thanks for this.

I will take a look at the source code for Chirp.  I was pleased to see
it's written in Python.

As a Python programmer who writes code for both Windows and Linux using
the wx.Python GUI toolkit I can maybe have a go at knocking up a Windows
version which will work with NVDA, the open source Windows screen-reader.

I can also probably adapt the source to my command-line needs on Linux
and maybe feed back into the project.

Is support for Baofeng still experimental?

Mike