[chirp_users] CSV File - No Channels Found

Robert
Fri Jul 1 09:05:24 PDT 2016

I've been using Chirp for years on several radios and have successfully
uploaded a multitude of CSV files.

However, I just got a new radio – the TYT TH 9800. I've already loaded
several CSV files successfully but when I try to add a new file for just
the AMSAT birds I'm getting an error of "no channels found." I cannot
even find a reference to "channels" as a header, or anywhere from Uncle
Google that answers my questions.

I've attached the file I'm trying to import.

Suggestions welcome,

73 de Robert K3RRR