[chirp_users] Data changes from "Upload" to "Download"

Amnon Zohar
Sun Jan 24 16:22:21 PST 2016

i wish i had the capability to program even less complicated missions!!
that's why i would thank someone who can..

can you please be  more specific about the step by step stages to create a
master image, edit it and import it.
thanks

Amnon