[chirp_users] First time programming questions

Robert Campbell
Sat Jan 23 10:28:45 PST 2016

Hello group, I am programming a baofeng UV82, this is my first time programming any radio using a computer. I don't know what information to input into the radio. The ones I am not sure about is the TONE SQL.  DTCS CODE,  DTCS RX CODE,  DTCS POL,  CROSS MODE and where do i get this information from. Thanks for any help. de WA5RACWe don't know what Tomorrow will bring so,We Thank The Father, for the Son, for Whom without we would have no tomorrow.
"see you on the radio"