[chirp_users] Ubuntu PPA version not up to date?

W Paul Mills
Thu Jan 21 07:07:04 PST 2016

Read carefully! Using your package manager or apt-get, remove "chirp",
then using same, install "chirp-daily". They are not the same, but
they will conflict with each other, and prevent install of
"chirp-daily", which is what you want.

If that does not work, then you have some kind of path problem to a
local copy. The process works if you do it right.

--
* Amateur Radio Station AC0HY                    *