[chirp_users] Chirp and Icom IC-7200

IZ3GME Marco
Wed Jan 20 01:42:35 PST 2016

Hi Bill
you probably noticed that I updated the issue, the updated driver for
7200 should be included in next daily build.
Other then just fix it I also added support for per memory digital flag
and filter width, you'll find them in memory editor (right click on
memory, properties -> "Other" tab)

During tests I had some communication problem with radio; to have a
stable communication I had to set on radio CI-V BAUD RATE to 19200, when
set to Auto it works inconsitently.
Once you'll get the new version please try setting Auto and let me know
if it works for you.

73 de IZ3GME Marco