[chirp_users] Support for BTECH, Juentai & Luiton radios

Pavel Milanes (CO7WT)
Tue Jan 19 20:48:07 PST 2016

Please see this links

http://chirp.danplanet.com/issues/3015#note-3
http://chirp.danplanet.com/issues/3015#note-4

I can do it, but need the radio in hand to map it's mem and build a
driver,  buying one from here is not possible to me.

Any of you can arrange to make a crowdfund campaign to buy one of this
radios and send it to me in Cuba; I will do the job ride away.

If you like the idea contact me for details, Cheers.