[chirp_users] Baofeng uv-66

Pavel Milanes (CO7WT)
Tue Jan 19 19:22:12 PST 2016

Hi Jim & Randy

Randy, you can follow the steps described on this link
http://chirp.danplanet.com/issues/2671#note-7 and corrections made on
this one http://chirp.danplanet.com/issues/2671#note-10 to make a dump
of the radio comm protocol.

/I'm thinking about to clear this up and make a wiki page describing the
complete procedure..../

An then upload the two logs to a issue request for the new radio on the
same site.

That will be the first steps to support this model, with luck there will
be only a few tweaks to the UV-5R driver and that's all.

73