[chirp_users] Is the ID-880H data protocol documented somewhere?

John Babrick
Mon Jan 18 00:54:52 PST 2016

What I am looking for is the description of the commands that are sent to
the radio to cause it to program memories, etc. In other words, how does
CHIRP command the ID-880H to do what it does. I know I can look at the code
(I shouldn't have to) but where is this protocol actually written down?