[chirp_users] Anyone with Baofeng BF-UVB2 Plus?

David Buss
Tue Jan 5 07:33:58 PST 2016

First thing, check your USB to serial adapter, if it's a prolific clone it needs to be driver version 3.2.02 I believe. Anything newer doesn't talk to the radio. After that, make sure you upload from the radio to your computer, that will be your base file that you will modify. Look at the chirp faq page for more info, they also have the working driver for the USB cable.

-----Original Message-----
From: Darkman900--- via chirp_users <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Sent: Tue, 05 Jan 2016 9:29
Subject: [chirp_users] Anyone with Baofeng BF-UVB2 Plus?

Hi everybody!
I'd like to know if anybody here is using Chirp with the last Baofeng (or so it seems to be) the BF-UVB2 Plus.
Although it doesn't show in the list, I have tried all the radios present but haven't been able to make Chirp working with it.
Any advice will be very appreciated.

Thanks and Happy new Radio-Year! :)

Jack