[chirp_users] Chirp won't read CSV files correctly

Chris Nordstrom
Sat Feb 27 11:33:53 PST 2016

Thanks Tom, sorry, I did see this basic documentation, but did not make
the connection between these procedures and the errors I was getting
related to column numbers and row conversion.  I guess it does answer my
initial question about how to get a CSV file into an IMG file for upload
to the radio.

But I could not find where it says you should delete column header text
for columns that contain no data and it also does not say that the
Memory Range entry on the edit window must match the number of rows you
are importing; the error you get doesn't lead you make this connection.
Did I miss this too?

The software is not particularly intuitive, but I guess it has to have
some limitations so that it can work with the most number of radios.
However, I've figured it all out for my KG-UV8D and it works great.

Regards, Chris W7CFN