[chirp_users] baofeng cable

Lreiher
Sun Feb 21 22:21:28 PST 2016

jim,
KC9HI
it sounds like you have the heart of my problem diagnosed! YES, i do
have the 'prolific' cable - as identified by the DEV MGR in both my win
10 and by his win 7 PC - prolific serial - com ! i got headed down the
FTDI road by reading about their abuse of drivers in win 10 on this
blog. i will definitely take your advice and try to dnld the driver you
suggest. i will be certain to report back after i have had the chance to
follow your directions. thank you very much for sharing your expertise!!
peace,
larry
KD9AVZ