[chirp_users] Can't upload to Leixen VV-898

Bob Nielsen
Mon Feb 8 11:20:05 PST 2016

I was able to download the settings from the radio and edit them, but
when I try to upload the list back to the radio, the Vendor and Model
fields (but not the Port) are greyed out and nothing happens if I click
on OK.  This is with chirp-daily-20160201 on my MacBook (I had to
install the Prolific driver--amazingly the cable appears to have a
genuine chip).  I was able to successfully read and write using the
vendor's software (from miklor.com) on a Windows computer.

Am I missing something here?

Bob, N7XY