[chirp_users] Information

NP3AR
Wed Feb 3 18:01:18 PST 2016

I'm trying to program a Jetsresm JT270M. I have two main issues:
1. If I remove a memory from my list it remains a lighter color and I can't find a way of re-using that line.

2. This radio has what is supposed to be a unique number to call it back over the air. It works. The problem, all radios come out of the factory with number 1000. The manual says it can be changed only when connected to the computer. However, there in no such a field on Chirp.

Any help will be appreciated.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®4