[chirp_users] New UV5-RTP not recognized with BF-F8HP model selection

Dr. Hans-Christian Becker
Tue Dec 6 00:58:44 PST 2016

Apologies, apparently the debug.log attachment was scrubbed. Here is a
Dropbox link to the file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a02we5eyiuwyj5f/debug.log?dl=0

Cheers,
Hans-Christian