[chirp_users] Wouxun KG UV8D deaf

Sarge ex 7thAF
Sat Dec 3 11:15:41 PST 2016

One of my UV5Rs does the same thing. No audio from the speaker. I found
that the contacts in the radio side programming receptacle have been
distorted from use. If I plug in a speaker/mic all is well and sound is
good.
 Sarge in North Texas

--
Sarge KE5YPB, Lickskillet, Texas
  "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."