[chirp_users] D-Star Programming

Dick Smith
Mon Aug 29 14:41:21 PDT 2016

I have an ID-880H and want to program some D-star repeaters.  I've down
the registration and have been okayed.

I've read so many different posts about programming and watched so many
videos, that I'm more or less completely confused about the operation.

I downloaded what I have currently in the radio and noticed that in
Chirp there seem to be fewer spots to put the D-star info.

I feel like what is shown is all that's needed, but I want to make sure
first.  I do have the original programming I did with the Icom software
saved so I can reload it if necessary.

I've also looked through the last 6-8 months of list archives and didn't
find anything that was to helpful regarding the programming aspect.

Any 880H users who might be able to shed some light on the whole subject
for me?

73
Dick
W4RSS