[chirp_users] New member with a couple questions

David Ranch
Mon Aug 15 09:19:51 PDT 2016

Getting the Debian folks (and thus other downstream distros like Ubuntu,
Mint, etc) to take a new version of Chip is pretty strait forward.  All
that needs to be done is a new OFFICIAL version needs to be published
and the maintainer be notified.   If Dan and team can do the release, I
can work with the package maintainers for Debian, Fedora, etc.

--David
KI6ZHD