[chirp_users] USB LiveBoot ?

W Paul Mills
Fri Aug 5 15:03:42 PDT 2016

That is because you have no python-argparse package installed. Which
does not appear to be available in your version of Debian. You *might*
be able to get more up-to-date python with backports, but that may be
difficult. Not sure.

Which probably does get you back to a usb stick. Which very lean
distributions will work, I am not sure.

--
* Amateur Radio Station AC0HY                    *

--