[chirp_users] chirp-daily-20160419-win32: Hide Unused Fields, Smart Tone Modes

John LaMartina ☀
Wed Apr 27 11:08:59 PDT 2016

If CHIRP started by hiding unused fields, no one would know the fields were there :- )

As you discovered, 88.5 is the default.
Hang in there, you'll get used to it.

No other software supports this many radios. I believe it's well over 80 models now.
The software guys are all strictly volunteers that do this as Labor of Love for the hobby, and the support is strictly by donations.

Enjoy...
John
Http://www.miklor.com