[chirp_users] chirp-daily-20160419-win32: Hide Unused Fields, Smart Tone Modes

Rich Messeder
Wed Apr 27 05:50:38 PDT 2016

http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/MemoryEditorColumns

Users unfamiliar with programming radios are encouraged to enable Hide Unused Fields mode in the View menu. Also, enabling Smart Tone Modes in the same location can be rather helpful for reducing confusion.

But I /am/ familiar with programming radios...that seems to be part of my problem...what I need is an explanation of these two options, as they apply to my radio...still reading.

~R~